Las Vegas, Nevada , USA
INTELLIGENT LINGUISTIC TECHNOLOGIES 2014
July, 21-24, 2014
The 10-th International Workshop on INTELLIGENT LINGUISTIC TECHNOLOGIES ILINTEC'14 will be held as part of the ICAI'14 Conference (International Conference on Artificial Intelligence 2014).
All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings by CSREA Press (Computer Science Research, Education and Advanced Technologies Association).
The core idea of ILINTEC'14 is to bring together researchers who explore different paradigms of language and speech processing; special emphasis is laid on interaction of stochastic techniques and logical methods.
ILINTEC'14 is a unique opportunity to discuss the problems of
natural language processing in immediate contact with the leading research and development teams from universities and industry engaged in information technology projects and various fields of Computer Science.
THE SCOPE OF THE WORKSHOP
The workshop is centered around but not limited to the topics given below:
- MEANING REPRESENTATION, SEMANTIC ANALYSIS;
- WORD SENSE DISAMBIGUATION AND INFORMATION RETRIEVAL;
- MACHINE TRANSLATION;
- TEXT RETRIEVAL;
- INFORMATION EXTRACTION;
- APPLICATIONS OF MACHINE LEARNING TO SPEECH AND LANGUAGE PROCESSING;
- NEURAL NETWORKS FOR SPEECH AND LANGUAGE STRUCTURES RECOGNITION;
- ALGORITHMS OF MORPHOLOGICAL AND SYNTACTIC ANALYSIS OF NATURAL LANGUAGES;
- WORD CLASS AND PART-OF SPEECH TAGGING FOR TEXT CORPORA;
- PARSING WITH CONTEXT-FREE GRAMMARS, UNIFICATION GRAMMARS, ETC.;
- LEXICALIZED AND PROBABILISTIC PARSING;
- REFERENCE RESOLUTION;
- NATURAL LANGUAGE GENERATION
ILINTEC'14 PROGRAM COMMITTEE
- Prof. Vladimir Arlazarov, Institute for System Analysis, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia
- Dr. Konstantin Bogatyrev, Universal Dialog, Inc., USA
- Prof. Igor Boguslavsky, Universidad Politecnica de Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Prof. Ann Copestake, Cambridge University, UK
- Dr. Mike Dillinger, Spoken Translation, Inc., USA
- Prof. Alexander Gelbukh, National Polytechnic Institute (IPN), Mexico
- Prof. Tracy Holloway King, Microsoft, USA
- Prof. Irene Kobozeva, Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia
- Dr. Elena Kozerenko (Chair of the ILINTEC'13 Workshop), Institute for Informatics Problems, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia
- Prof. Ruslan Mitkov, Wolverhampton University, UK
- Prof. Maxim Petrenko, Moscow Dashkova Institute for Humanities, RiverGlass Inc.,USA
- Prof. Anton Zimmerling, SMSUH, Moscow State University for the Humanities, Moscow, Russia
- Prof. Alexander Zubov, Minsk State Linguistic University, Belarus
- April, 19, 2014: draft papers due
- April 29, 2014: Notification of acceptance
- May, 20, 2014: Camera-Ready papers & Prereg. due
- July 21-24, 2014: ILINTEC'14 (as part of the ICAI'14 and the 2014 World Congress in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Applied Computing)
The draft papers (about 3 pages) are due by April, 19, 2014; and are to be sent by e-mail to the Chair of the ILINTEC'14 Workshop:
Dr. Elena B. Kozerenko E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Institute for Informatics Problems of the
Russian Academy of Sciences,
139333 Moscow , Vavilova Str., 44/2, Russia
The first page of the draft paper should include for each author:
title of the paper,
telephone number, & Fax number.
the name of the author who will be presenting the paper (if accepted)
5 keywords (maximum)
The length of the Camera-Ready papers (if accepted) will be limited to 7 (IEEE style) pages. Papers must not have been previously published or currently submitted for publication elsewhere.
Papers will be evaluated for originality, significance, clarity, and soundness. Each paper will be refereed by two researchers in the topical area. The Camera-Ready papers will be reviewed by one person.
The conference proceedings will be published by CSREA Press in hardcopy. The proceedings will be available at the conference. Some accepted papers will also be considered for journal publication (soon after the conference). All conference materials published by CSREA Press are included in major database indexes, such as: ISI Thomson Scientific, IEE INSPEC, DBLP, etc… that are designed to provide easy access to the current literature.
The ILINTEC'14 Workshop will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, as one of the events of the 2014 World Congress in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Applied Computing http://www.world-academy-of-science.org/.