INTELLIGENT LINGUISTIC TECHNOLOGIES 2006
Monte Carlo Resort, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
June, 26 - 29, 2006
The International Workshop on INTELLIGENT LINGUISTIC TECHNOLOGIES ILINTEC'2006 will be held as part of the MLMTA'06 Conference (Machine Learning, Models, Technologies, Applications -2006).
All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings by CSREA Press (Computer Science Research, Education and Advanced Technologies Association).
The core idea of ILINTEC'2006 is to bring together researchers who explore different paradigms of language and speech processing; special emphasis is laid on interaction of machine learning techniques and logical methods.
ILINTEC'2006 is a unique opportunity to discuss the problems of natural language processing in immediate contact with the leading research and development teams from universities and industry engaged in information technology projects and various fields of Computer Science.
THE SCOPE OF THE WORKSHOP
The workshop is centered around but not limited to the topics given below:
ILINTEC'2006 PROGRAM COMMITTEE
- MACHINE TRANSLATION;
- TEXT RETRIEVAL;
- INFORMATION EXTRACTION;
- APPLICATIONS OF MACHINE LEARNING TO SPEECH AND LANGUAGE PROCESSING;
- NEURAL NETWORKS FOR SPEECH AND LANGUAGE STRUCTURES RECOGNITION;
- ALGORITHMS OF MORPHOLOGICAL AND SYNTACTIC ANALYSIS OF NATURAL LANGUAGES;
- WORD CLASS AND PART-OF SPEECH TAGGING FOR TEXT CORPORA;
- PARSING WITH CONTEXT-FREE GRAMMARS, UNIFICATION GRAMMARS, ETC.;
- LEXICALIZED AND PROBABILISTIC PARSING;
- MEANING REPRESENTATION, SEMANTIC ANALYSIS;
- WORD SENSE DISAMBIGUATION AND INFORMATION RETRIEVAL;
- REFERENCE RESOLUTION;
- NATURAL LANGUAGE GENERATION
- Prof. Sebastian Shaumyan, (Program Committee Chair), Yale University, New Haven, USA
- Dr. Elena Kozerenko (Chair of the ILINTEC'06 Workshop), Institute for Informatics Problems, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia
- Prof. Vladimir Arlazarov, Institute for System Analysis, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia
- Dr. Konstantin Bogatyrev, Universal Dialog, Inc., USA
- Dr. Michael Charnine, Keywen Corporation, Canada
- Dr. Mike Dillinger, Spoken Translation, Inc., USA
- Prof. Alexander Gelbukh, National Polytechnic Institute (IPN), Mexico
- Prof. Alexander Kibrik, Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia
- Prof. Irene Kobozeva, Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia
- Prof. Ruslan Mitkov, Wolverhampton University, UK
- Dr. Alexander Narinyani, Russian Research Institute for AI, Moscow, Russia
- Prof. Alexander Zubov, Minsk State Linguistic University, Belarus
- March, 5, 2006 draft papers due
- March 21, 2006: Notification of acceptance
- April 20, 2006: Camera-Ready papers & Prereg. due
- June 26-29, 2006: ILINTEC'2006 (as part of the MLMTA'06 and the 2006 World Congress in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Applied Computing)
The draft papers (about 4-5 pages) are due by MARCH, 5, 2006; and are to be sent by e-mail to the Co-Chair of the ILINTEC'2006 Workshop:
Dr. Elena B. Kozerenko: E-mail: email@example.com
Institute for Informatics Problems of the Russian Academy
of Sciences, 119333 Moscow, Vavilova Str., 44/2, Russia
The first page of the draft paper should include for each author:
title of the paper,
telephone number, & Fax number.
the name of the author who will be presenting the paper (if accepted)
5 keywords (maximum)
The length of the Camera-Ready papers (if accepted) will be limited to 7 (IEEE style) pages. Papers must not have been previously published or currently submitted for publication elsewhere.
Papers will be evaluated for originality, significance, clarity, and soundness. Each paper will be refereed by two researchers in the topical area. The Camera-Ready papers will be reviewed by one person.
The conference proceedings will be published by CSREA Press in hardcopy. The proceedings will be available at the conference. Some accepted papers will also be considered for journal publication (soon after the conference). All conference materials published by CSREA Press are included in major database indexes, such as: ISI Thomson Scientific, IEE INSPEC, DBLP, etc… that are designed to provide easy access to the current literature.
The ILINTEC'2006 Workshop will be held in the Monte Carlo Resort hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, as one of the events of the 2006 World Congress in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Applied Computing